Tamara Private Hospital is a 53 bed acute medical, rehabilitation and advanced surgical hospital situated in Tamworth NSW. The Hospital provides an extensive range of medical and surgical services including a specialist Day Surgery Unit. The theatre complex consists of three operating theatres and one procedure room. Our Allied Health team provides inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services, and outpatient services. Specialties include general surgery, urology including the latest in robotic procedures, endoscopy, ophthalmology, gynaecology, orthopaedics including major joint replacements, plastic and cosmetic surgery, oral maxillary and Dental.
The role will include but is not limited to patient review, ward rounds, medication charting, clinical admissions, transfer and discharge support, and assist with management of ward patients including reviewing clinical investigations.
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Relevant registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- A minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Experience in an acute health care facility as a Medical Officer
- Competent in providing advanced life support measures
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team and independently as required
Desirable Selection Criteria:
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Experience with using an Electronic Discharge Program
Applications are for either a full time or part time Medical Officer. Applications close 31st January 2019.
Application and enquiries:
Darren Ninness, Chief Executive Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Patricia Thornberry,
Director of Clinical Services email@example.com