Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a hospital that values its staff as its most important asset?
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Tamara Private Hospital is the focus of private health care in the Tamworth region. The hospital has a modern operating theatre complex, high dependency unit, surgical wards, medical ward, and rehabilitation ward and day surgery facility. The hospital specialises in general surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy, urology, ophthalmology, gynaecology and rehabilitation.
We currently require a permanent part time or full time Registered Nurse to work in the operating theatre.
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA with Minimum 3-4 years current post graduate experience
- Recent scrub/scout or anaesthetic/PACU experience
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work all shifts and participate in on-call roster
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team
Employees at Tamara Private Hospital enjoy fantastic Employee Benefits including:
- Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program
- Ramsay Corporate discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Medical Insurance packages
On offer is a full-time equivalent, base annual salary ranging from $64,378 - $90,421 + superannuation based on experience level and qualifications, exclusive of penalties or allowances.
All enquiries and applications including the names of two referees should be directed to:
Director of Clinical Services
Tamara Private Hospital
T: 02 6764 5661
Closing date for applications is 30/03/2020