Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a hospital that values its staff as its most important asset?
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Tamara Private Hospital is the focus of private health care in the Tamworth region. The hospital has a modern operating theatre complex, high dependency unit, surgical wards, medical ward and rehabilitation ward and day surgery facility. The hospital specialises in general surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy, urology, ophthalmology, gynaecology and rehabilitation.
An opportunity exists for a highly motivated & experienced Senior Registered Nurse to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team as a Casual Registered Nurse.
The successful candidate will meet the following:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Minimum of 5 years current post graduate experience within acute Medical/Surgical units
- Possess and demonstrate recent competent clinical skills
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within a nursing team with multiple competing demands
- Demonstrated ability to assist the hospital management team with after hours In Charge duties
Employees at Tamara Private Hospital enjoy fantastic Employee Benefits including:
- Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program
- Ramsay Corporate discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Medical Insurance packages
Formal applications for the above position, including names of two current referees who may be contacted, should be forwarded by Monday 20th of August 2018 to:
Dr Patricia Thornberry
Director of Clinical Services
T: 02 6764 5661
SPONSORSHIP IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE