Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a hospital that values its staff as its most important asset?
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Tamara Private Hospital is the focus of private health care in the Tamworth region. The hospital has a modern operating theatre complex, high dependency unit, surgical ward, medical ward, rehabilitation ward and day surgery facility. The hospital specialises in general surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy, urology, ophthalmology, gynaecology and rehabilitation.
We currently require a Casual CSSD/Endoscopy Technician with current experience in this field.
- Current knowledge and experience in cleaning , assembly, inspection, wrapping and sterilisation of surgical equipment and reprocessing of flexible endoscopes
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Strong attention to detail and task orientation
- Evidence of effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of commitment to achieve excellence
- Certificate III in Health Service Assistant (Sterilisation services)
- Demonstrated excellence in time management skills
Employees at Tamara Private Hospital enjoy fantastic Employee Benefits including:
- Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program
- Ramsay Corporate discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Medical Insurance packages
All enquiries and applications including the names of two referees should be directed to:
T: 02 6764 5696
Closing date for applications is 28th February 2020
SPONSORSHIP IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION