Are you looking for the opportunity to work in a hospital that values its staff as its most important asset?
Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Tamara Private Hospital is the focus of private health care in the Tamworth region. The hospital has a modern operating theatre complex, high dependency unit, surgical wards, medical ward, rehabilitation ward and a day surgery facility. The hospital specialises in general surgery, orthopaedics, endoscopy, urology, ophthalmology, gynaecology and rehabilitation.
We currently require an Endorsed Enrolled Nurse to work in the Medical/Surgical wards.
- Current Nursing Registration with AHPRA with minimum current 2-3 years Post graduate Medical/Surgical experience
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work all shifts
- Commitment to the philosophy of continuous improvement and ongoing education
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team
- Current medical/surgical nursing experience
Employees at Tamara Private Hospital enjoy fantastic Employee Benefits including:
- Employee Benefits Club & Wellness Program
- Ramsay Corporate discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Medical Insurance packages
SPONSORSHIP IS CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION
All enquiries and applications including the names of two referees should be directed to:
Dr Patricia Thornberry
Director of Clinical Services
T: 02 6764 5661
Applications close 30th September 2019